Since 2004 Pos Service Holland has its own cores division, which specializes in used starters motors and alternators. These units are thoroughly inspected and supplied to repair shops worldwide.
In our branch with Cores we mean the second hand starter motors and alternators. Normally these units cannot be mounted on a vehicle directly, but must be first inspected and, if necessary, be fully rebuilt. Also several useable parts are disassembled and re-used on incomplete starters and alternators. In our core department these units will be checked first on the possibility of recycling and then they are distributed globally for re-use. By this PSH also tries, focusing on public policy, to contribute to a resolution to the environmental problem. In other words: prevention of environmental pollution and increase environmental awareness in the public interest.
Also you can sell your Cores to us:
- Please ensure the units are packed and ready to be transported. (Minimum 3 pallets).
- Complete the form below and add a clear picture of the cores units (not from the packaging).
- We will collect the units from your premises and dispatch it to our cores division.
- There the units will be inspected and evaluated for you (daily market rate).
- Once the evaluation has been done, we contact you and you can invoice us.
Cores Formulier (ENG)Form clients can use to apply for selling cores